Monday, June 9, 2008

The Final Show


Today's episode marks the final airing of Worship the Glitch on KCPR. The past two years doing this show and my past three years as KCPR DJ have been amazing and I feel privileged for being able to share all of this music with my listeners. As a going away present of sorts I am putting together a compilation of some of the shows favorite artists and songs to give away. Copies will be limited to 30, but the good news is that they will be free, first come first serve. If you would like a copy you can send your mailing information to pcambon@gmail.com and I will send you a copy as soon as I complete them. The compilation has not been completed yet, but please be patient, they'll be done in the next couple weeks. Thank you all for listening.

No comments: